Use of the Websites
The Websites are made available for use in the United States. Although the Websites are accessible worldwide, they are not necessarily appropriate for use outside the United States. Your use of the Websites and any function or service on the Websites is void where prohibited. If you choose to access the Websites from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and you are solely responsible for complying with applicable local laws. The Websites may be modified, updated, interrupted, suspended, or discontinued at any time in whole or in part without notice or liability.
The text, images, information and other material contained on the Websites (“Content”) are proprietary to us and/or our partners and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property and proprietary rights laws. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, or re-sell any Content or other information obtained from, or through the Websites. No right, title or interest in or to the Websites or any Content is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by Trium Cyber.
Limitations on Liability
Disclaimer of warranty
The Websites and the Content are provided on an “as is” basis. TRIUM CYBER, ITS LICENSORS, AND ITS PARTNERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Notification of Claims Infringement
A copyright owner or an agent thereof who believes that content infringes upon such copyright owner’s copyrights may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing Trium Cyber’s Copyright Agent (identified below) with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Copyright Agent to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Copyright Agent to contact the owner or its agent, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- A statement that the owner has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the copyright owner or its agent is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Trium Cyber’s designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is:
Trium Cyber U.S. Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 723
Farmington, CT 06034
NOTE: If the owner or its agent fails to comply with all of the requirements of this section, the DMCA notice may not be valid.
Links to other websites: Trium Cyber is not responsible for the practices or policies of the websites or applications linked to or from the Websites. If you elect to use a link that accesses another party’s website or application, you will be subject to that website or application’s practices and policies.